Health, nutrition, and fitness have never taken a center stage in most people’s lives as it has in recent times. The keto diet, being extremely popular, is what is turning weight loss dreams around with noticeable, big results.
What is Keto Diet
Also referred to as the Ketogenic diet, keto diet and weight loss involves a restriction on carbs consumption while placing an emphasis on consumption of more healthy fats and moderate proteins. The science behind this low-carb craze is that any limitation of carbs into the body system, allows the body to turn to the fat stores for its source of energy.
This also leads to massive production of acidic molecules known as ketones. These ketones serve as an alternative fuel for the body, instead of the usual glucose produced as a result of consumption of carbs.
In essence, ketones are produced only if you restrict your carb consumption to very low portions; so the liver is forced to produce ketones from the fat stores in the body. At the same time, the ketones become a major source of fuel for your body functions, including the brain.
How Does Keto Diet Work? How To Start Keto Diet For Weight Loss?
While on the keto diet rapid weight loss, the body conditions itself to have to use fat as its fuel supply, instead of glucose. Insulin levels also become low as a result of a restriction on carbs, allowing the burning of fat by the ketones to run 24/7. The fat stores in your body are also quickly accessed now, and since, it’s a game of fat fighting fat, there is dramatic weight loss.
The ketogenic diet for beginners works by gradually drawing your body into a state of ketosis. While you are in this state, fat is becomes an important and only source of energy.
The keto diet supplements has specific effects on your body in the following ways:
- The increase of fat and moderate proteins consumption keeps you more satiated, with fewer food cravings.
- Water weight is quickly expunged from the body as a result of restricted carb intake, leading to an immediate loss of weight in the first few days of getting into ketosis
- The ketones, a direct creation of fat reserves in the body works as fuel, which continually work in cycle motion to feed and burn calories, leading to a quick and sustained weight loss.
Keto Diet Products Ingredients
The keto meal plans take into consideration the type of fat intake. Healthy fats are what the diet recommends and these include foods that are high in saturated fats that could come from fatty meat cuts, butter, and lard. Great sources of unsaturated fats include olive, coconut and almond oils. Nuts, Avocado, and fish oils are also part of what makes for a healthy fat intake.
Benefits of The Simple Keto Diet Advanced Weight Loss
One of the immediate benefits of the keto diet is apparent weight loss, which is initially water weight, because of the restriction on carbs consumption. You also cut down on sugar while getting a steady supply of energy from fat stores in the body. This kind of energy is sustainable and you do not need any more sugar highs and sugar crashes to get you going.
Keto Diet Reviews
*Results may vary from person to person
Ketogenic Diet Advanced Weight Loss Before and After
Side Effects of the Keto Diet
The initial days on the ketogenic diet can be quite difficult because of the drastic shift and adjustment in diet. You can expect to be weak, disoriented and fragile as a result of lack of glucose supply in the body. You also tend to lose a lot of water and fluids which could easily lead to dehydration. Always make sure to consult with your doctor before starting any diets or supplements.
Weight Loss Success Rate of the Keto Advanced Weight Loss
The keto diet’s weight loss rate success depends largely on personal commitment and discipline to the diet. The moment you cheat on food proportions is the same moment the diet fails to work for you.
The keto diet has proven to produce both immediate and long-lasting positive health effects. Besides the apparent ketogenic diet results weight loss, most people tend to benefit from insulin resistance, as well as a reduction in high blood pressure.
True weight loss comes because of an immediate reduction of food craving due to an increase in fat intake which also contributes to a satiating effect. Ketones also play their role in reducing hunger, while continuously burning fat leading to acceleration in weight loss.
What To Do If You Not Losing Weight On Keto Diet?
Nowadays, ketonic diet is one of the most favored diets to reduce the body weight. However, not everyone is lucky enough to reduce the weight following ketogenic diet fat loss.
The impact of keto diet for fat loss depends on metabolism of the body and ability of the body to react. Now, what if keto fasting has no impact on your body? What are the further steps?
Well, you need to push in with extra efforts with few simple steps:
- Reduce the intake of calories by 15-20% compared to normal routine. Do not reduce it drastically, just go step-by-step. But, do not stop eating completely as this could have severe impacts on health.
- Exercise Regularly to keep your muscles active. Exercising has greater impact on your body as the blood circulation along with pumping heart rate gives good results. Proteins are the building blocks of the body which are the food for muscles. Try to eat foods with more proteins for better results.
- Reducing the intake of sugar is another important step in reducing the weight. Sugar subsequently results in weight gain and it also increases the risk of heart disease.
- Potatoes are very rich in Carbohydrates which leads to weight gain. So, try not to intake potato and try to eat more green leafy vegetables along with fresh fruits like carrots.
- A good habit is to have fixed time for your meals i.e not to eat frequently or take too many snacks break. Have a dedicated time slot for your snacks and your meals. This will help your body to be organized.
- Finally, you need to have patience while starting the Keto diet. Patience is the key for any task. You will not see the results overnight, it will take some time for ketogenic diet success. Without hard work and effort, losing weight is not possible. Always think positive and keep focusing on your aim.